Cybersecurity Consulting Services
Improving your security involves the right people, process and technology. It also requires continuous education and monitoring. When everything comes together, effective security is achieved. Our experienced security experts provide:
- IT and PCI risk assessments
- Network and security assessments
- Integrated cybersecurity strategies
- Development of security policies and processes
- Security architecture recommendation and design
- Deployment of security protections
- Employee training, putting the control back in your hands
A 2019 IDC Canada study found that a typical Canadian organization uses 3 service providers, 4 vendors, and 5 solutions for cybersecurity protection.
Understanding Your Current Status
At Blair, we take a holistic approach to help you prepare, protect, detect, respond, and recover along all points of the security lifecycle. Our experienced cybersecurity consultants will:
- Conduct interviews with your management team, key stakeholders, and IT security leaders to understand your current security framework, challenges and business requirements
- Review your security programs, including your IT infrastructure, application development process, security policies and processes
- Identify your vulnerabilities and gaps through various tests and simulations
- Present your assessment results with actionable recommendations based on your business needs and industry best practices
Our skilled team uses a flexible and hands-on approach to meet your unique requirements when it comes to onsite security consulting. We offer:
- Increased security awareness and compliance
- Employee training and industry-based best practices
- Advanced security knowledge and expertise
- Quick access to security experts to assist you when you need it the most
- Continuous improvement and exposure to the latest technology available
Does your industry have security compliance requirements? If you have a skill gap on your IT security team, contact us to get an IT Risk Assessment.
NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Blair follows the NIST Cybersecurity Framework to help you benchmark your current security operations and build cybersecurity strategies using the following methodology.
We understand the ongoing process involved in cybersecurity—constantly measuring the effectiveness of your current security controls, keeping up with industry compliance requirements and emerging threats, and adjusting your roadmap for continuous improvement.
To learn more about our onsite security consulting, contact the Blair team today.
Blair operates with one key goal in mind: Driving positive business outcomes through technology innovation.